Coffee Mug Wet Design
by - Luther Cora
If you’re looking for an eco-friendly product with an exclusive larger than life earthy designs then look no further than this stunning range of bamboo fibre enviroware products. All the bamboo fibre enviroware range are made from biodegradable eco-friendly material. Best of all the range is lightweight and travel-friendly so you can take it with you wherever you go. Beautiful eco-friendly products made from responsibly sourced bamboo not plastic or melamine so that you can make a statement at your next picnic or party. Pick some up today and be a part of the eco-friendly revolution.
Features: Coffee Mug - Sold Individually
- Made from natural Bamboo Fibre
- Biodegradable – from the earth back to the earth
- Reduce the number of single-use plastic bottles, cups, mugs, bowls and plates
- Unique Indigenous designs designed in Australia by Indigenous Artists
- Dishwasher Safe
- Fresh and natural appearance
- Silicone Sleeve
- Can be taken apart for a thorough clean
- Dimensions- 9cm (L) X 9cm (W) X 11cm (H)
- Weight- 10g
The circles in the reproduction of ‘Wet’ represent the life forces of the land during wet season and the colours of the circles symbolise the changing colours of the land. The kangaroo and emu tracks represent the kangaroos and emus walking the land in search of waterholes.
Luther Cora is a proud Indigenous man from the Yugambeh Language Group on the Gold Coast. Luther has been storytelling for over 30 years and is passionate about performing and presenting his culture through dance and song. Luther has been involved in many national and international major events, including the most recent 2018 Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony.
- Made from Bamboo Fibre
- Dishwasher Safe
- Fresh & Natural Appearance
Others Also Bought
More From This Category