by- Luther Cora
Features: Midi Tote Bag – Sold Individually
- Unique Indigenous designs designed in Australia by Indigenous Artists
- Perfect size for travelling
- Stylish Designs
- Canvas Cotton
- A lightweight bag that’s easy to curry
- Durable MIDI TOTE bag
- Unique Indigenous pattern
- Perfectly secure for currying important items
- Dimensions- 25cm(L) X 22cm (W) X 30cm (H)
- Weights- 29g
The circles in the reproduction of ‘Dry’ represent the life forces of the land during dry season and the colours of the circles symbolise the changing colours of the land. The kangaroo and emu tracks represent the kangaroos and emus walking the land in search of waterholes.
Luther Cora is a proud Indigenous man from the Yugambeh Language Group on the Gold Coast. Luther has been storytelling for over 30 years and is passionate about performing and presenting his culture through dance and song. Luther has been involved in many national and international major events, including the most recent 2018 Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony. He also directed the performance piece ‘Gathering’ as part of the Commonwealth Games Festival 2018. This was the bringing together of different Aboriginal dance groups from remote areas across Australia.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category